Friday, October 13, 2006

RED


It is so cool what Bono is trying to do for Africa. Yes that's so cool, it was an inspiring moment to see we can make a difference, but a REAL ONE. Many times we worried about getting the best brand names, shoes, cell phones and so many other things. Our goal is to make money, let's be honest YES we like that. But when I heard that HIV children in Africa are dying because they don't have 0.50 cts a day for their medicines it really hit me. How many times I spend more than that, and I mean a way more than that in stupid things. I have decided to get involved. I’m a business consultant and writer and I have decided that I would like to donate 0.50cts of my personal book royalties. Now I need to find out if that's possible and find out where I can contact people from www.joinred.com. If you want to check my book go to www.trafford.com/04-2888 , available at http://www.amazon.com/ and http://www.borders.com/

I hope this can be a real thing; I want to be part of this great and awesome campaign of love.

"Craziness is to expect changes in my life and do the same things every single day". B Franklin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home