Friday, November 24, 2006

Veniste a mi vida:

Veniste a mi vida sin saberlo, tocaste mi corazon sin saber como lo hiciste. Estoy tan feliz que estes en mi vida, Tocaste mi vida tan simplemente ..............................como que estuvieras tocando tu piano, tierna y magicamente.

You came in my life with out a notice, You touched my heart with out knowing how you did it. Im so happy we met, you touch my life as you were simply .................................playing your piano, tenderly and magically.

" And there she was, thousands of miles away from me, no expectations at all, my life simply touched her life, it just simply did. Her beauty touched my eyes and my heart, there she was, smiling and by doing that she created amazing things that simply touched my heart, and there she was, thousands of miles away" Pablo Castaneda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home